Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Will Rogers, Still the Best


I wish that GL Hoffman the keyboard and voice behind a blog called What Would Dad Say aka WWDS would stop (or at least slow down) posting such thoughtful and/or wonderfully humorous stuff. But what I wish seems to make no difference, he just keeps doing it.

Aside from the "wisdom" he shares, I really think he has missed his calling and should simply start to market himself as the greatest time management expert on the planet. I mean I realize that he is in Minneapolis and therefore is locked indoors from September to June, but still knowing everything else that he is involved in it is beyond my comprehension where he finds the time. But, I digress.

If you want to start the year with some smiles, check out his recent post Will Rogers, Still the Best. I won't spoil your fun other than to say that of all the comments Rogers offered up on getting older, my favorite was:

"Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf."
I am sure you will find one of your own.

Enjoy.

No comments: