Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stand By Me


The last time I checked there were only 21,185,836 views of this video which should give you some idea of how "tuned in" I am!

The video is part of a series put together by Playing for Change and if you are one of the 21 million plus mentioned above, of course, you already know that.

But for those, like me, for whom it was a recent "discovery" then hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as I did. And if you really like it, there are 36 more videos of different songs played around the world.

Now for sure I know that this won't stop the horror show in the gulf or the tidal wave of depressing items we all hear and read about hourly, if not minute by minute, but it is nice to know that there is also stuff going on that helps to remind us all that we are in this togetehr and it is going to take all of us to work our way out.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: